This are the links to software’s which are useful for civil engineers
Nature’s World Construction Set
- photorealistic 3D terrain visualization for cartography,
architecture, civil engineering, golf, forestry and land planning.
- 3D Structural Modeling Software – 3D+
-An AutoCAD based parametric modeling, analysis, design and drawing system for structural engineers. Includes program description with downloadable videos. Offers online ordering and technical support.
- makers of civil and mechanical engineering software, specializing in
finite element analysis tools
- software for civil engineers and land-surveyors that automates the
implementation production rules for laying out civil engineering
drawings. From CADCOM.
hydraulic design software
- A graphical hydraulic design package covering waterhammer, water/wastewater treatment design, open channel flow and pipe networks.
- builds on Autodesk Land Desktop with tools that automate civil
engineering tasks and enhance collaboration on projects from
transportation engineering to hydraulics, site development to hydrology
- CAD-based software for simulating vehicle maneuvers for transportation
design, by Transoft Solutions
- AutoTURN Aircraft – CAD-based
software simulation tool used to evaluate aircraft and vehicle movements
at airports, by Transoft Solutions
- makers of civil engineering software for groundwater, surface water
and terrain modeling, plus applications for hydrology and wastewater
- makers of civil software automation tools for survey, civil design,
construction and drainage engineers
- makers of several AutoCAD-compatible surveying, mining, GIS and
civil engineering applications, including SurvCADD, SurvStar and
- a suite of civil design and survey software for Cogo, contouring,
subdivision and roadway design. Free 60-day trial. From Foresight
- Offers the programs : Xsteel, a 3D modeling system for steel structures; Powerframe, for analyzing structures in steel, concrete and timber and Powerplate, to analyze plates with using the finite element method (FEM). Description of programmes and services offered. Examples of structures developed with these programmes.
- Software for column and continuous beam analysis.
- architectural, civil and construction software, including AutoCAD add-ons
- to analyze and design slab foundations and to determine contact
pressures, settlements, moments and shear forces of slab foundations
by the method of finite elements.
- engineering software store features a wide selection of products
with downloadable demos of most products. From KRC Technologies Inc.
- integrated package for cogo and contour routines and road design.
Download the program for a free 14-day tryout.
- makers of software for survey, civil design, volume estimation and setout
projects, including Geocomp, GeoCalc and Geonav
– suite of civil engineering
software for surveying and roadway design
- Geotechnical and
- lists more than 1,300 programs, plus more than 700
worldwide suppliers and publishers of these programs
- Haestad Methods
- computer modeling applications for hydrology and hydraulics, including
WaterCAD, SewerCAD, StormCAD, CivilStorm and Darwin Optimizer for water resources
- traffic accident studies program includes including data entry, summary by
accident categories, collision diagrams and safety benefits evaluation. From
X32 Group, Inc.
- converts paper land records into vector-based parcel maps. From UCLID
- a hydraulic program to help design and analyze the performance of
storm drain Inlets, which allows the analysis of a complete network of
inlets. From AMC Inc.
- InRoads – handles
multiple aspect of civil engineering projects including road design,
corridor design, road widening, road resurfacing, landfill design, and
building site design, by Bentley
- MWH Software – creators of water distribution software
- ParkCAD – CAD-based
software for generating conceptual parking lot designs, doing what-if
scenarios, by Transoft Solutions
of Reinforced Concrete
- The Java Applet predicts the structural performance of reinforced concrete panels.
- can be used to design and check precast-prestressed girder bridges
in accordance with the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specification. Free.
- Analyzes reinforced concrete columns for biaxial bending in accordance with the provisions of the AASHTO and ACI Codes for Working Stress, Service Load, and Load Factor designs. Features, screenshots and download.
- makers of software for the environment, vehicle tracking, surveying,
security, explosives and the extractive industries
- Rockgrout - Animated and interactive programs explaining the design and construction of cement grouting. Includes an instructive game in which an imaginary hole is ‘grouted’.
- RockWare Inc.
- makers of more than 200 applications for geological, hydrological
and other related earth-science disciplines
- stand-alone surveying and civil engineering software provides for
contouring, legal description writing, and site, road and utility
design and is compatible with DWG, DGN, DXF and ASCII formats. From
- Offers Areas, a program for calculation of section properties of steel beams. Screenshots and free demo download.
- Soakaway Design
- Wastewater system design, includes rainfall map for the UK.
- Software Solutions
- Providing software solutions for both industrial and commercial engineering applications.
- For the evaluation and selection of standard open-web steel joists for floor and roof construction, including joist/slab vibration analysis.
With Ripple-Thru -
relationship-based design software for civil engineers and teams
designing roads, sites, sewer lines and storm drains
- Structural Analysis Software – S-Frame
- A fully integrated suite of structural analysis and design software solutions, from entry-level 2D frame analysis to advanced non-linear 3D finite element analysis.
Engineer’s Document and Design System
-Structural Calculation Software within Microsoft Word, to integrating analysis and designc calculations. With a comprehensive set of libraries for many specialties. Description of programme and libraries. Online demo.
- CAD program for surveying, design, engineering and mapping. From
- VisionCivil, The Civil Engineering Software for AutoCAD or MicroStation environments. DTM, COGO, TIN, String and Connectivity Manager, etc.
- makers of software for the water industry, including data management
and network modeling software to support planning and operations in
water distribution, sewerage provision and river management and
- Highway safety analysis software for traffic accident studies, which includes data processing and filtering, accident summary, collision diagram, calculating accident rates and estimating safety benefits.
Primus-DCF is a free and complete software that allows Engineers, Architects, Surveyors and building contractors to easily create bills of quantities and estimates for the building industry through a very user-friendly interface. Your monitor becomes your desktop where you will be able to open Price Books, Price Lists, Estimates and Bills of Quantities, consult them, insert, modify or copy parts of data from a source document to a destination document, and easily modify data with simple Drag&Drop operations. Thanks to the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) technology, the document that you see while editing is exactly the same document you will get printed on paper. You can have different documents on your monitor and operate on any of them wherever you want by simply pointing your mouse cursor on the part you want to modify allowing you to work in a more direct and intuitive way. Furthermore, the DCF (Document Computation Format) format can be modified for free thanks to Primus. This revolutionary format allows you to easily transmit Bills of Quantities and Estimate documents: send, receive, publish on the Internet, copy to hard disk (CD, USB Memory, floppy disk, etc). All the information in your document will be contained in one unique compressed file that can be also easily exported and edited in Word and Excel. No large sized database structures but just one small sized easy to manage compressed file! With Primus-DCF you can also take-off measurements directly from your AutoCAD drawing file with a very powerful feature that recognizes the drawing entities and automatically sends the measurements to the associated Price List Item in PriMus-DCF. This additional feature allows you constantly keep under control the Bill of Quantities and Estimate’s budget as the design phase progresses, updating all data in realtime!
Click here to download
+ نوشته شده در 2010/3/22ساعت 21:8  توسط احسان میلانی |